- All LA-CONS®, LA-VIALS®, LA-PODS®,MICROVIALS™, NUCONS and POLYVIALS® will be shipped opened and tumbled in a box, unless otherwise specified. Add $45.00/M for closing lids.
- All containers are sold in full case count only. (See packaginginformation for details.)
- Minimum order – 1,000 pieces or one full case.
- Please specify color per color chart when ordering. Custom colors are available. Call for a quote.
- Delivery of all containers stock to two weeks.
- Rush orders available for $35.00 charge per order on in-stock items. (Non-printed and non-labeled items only.)
- Delivery of containers withhot stamping, labeling or custom color – Call for lead-time.
- All orders are shipped out UPS, fob Yorba Linda, California, unless otherwise specified.
- Payment terms – VISA, MC, AMEX or pre-approved terms of Net 30 days.
|PDF ORDER FORM
Instructions for Artwork
- Should be clean black/white artwork. No screens. Reverses must have copy as large as possible to prevent letters from “filling in.”
- The maximum printing areas are as follows:
1″~ diameter sizes: 11/16″~ diameter print area
1 1/2″~ diameter sizes: 1 1/4″~ diameter print area
2″~ diameter sizes: 1 1/2″~ diameter print area
2 1/2″~ diameter sizes: 2″~ diameter print area
- Reducing art makes for sharper plates and printing. While plates can be made from art of the exact size, it is better when the artwork is larger. We suggest that the art be 3 times the finished size.
- For foil printing, type faces of the “Gothic” style are better than “Roman” style with thick and thin letters.
- All type, lines and symbols will reduce equally in all dimensions.Thus, the “thin” part of certain styles may be too fine to print after reduction.
Using the 3 times finished size, we suggest that 18, 24, and 36 point bold type sizes be used. These sizes will reduce to approximately 6, 8, and 10 point sizes in the finished plate.
- When there is more than one title of the same layout, separate art should be made for each title so that the reduction will be the same for all.
- If art is 3 times finished size, mount individual titles 2 1/2" apart side-to-side on copy and 1/2″ apart top-to-bottom.After reduction, titles should be minimum of 3/4″ apart side-to-side on copy and 1/2″ apart top-to-bottom.
- There will be no extra charges, if the above instructions are followed. However, our prices do not include extra charges for overlays, repro proofs, extra negatives, etc. Any such charges will be billed at cost. All prices for hot stamping are subject to approval of artwork.
- If in doubt, send us a rough sketch before preparing your art, and we will advise as to the best in design and economy.